A simple applet containing my n dimensional object viewer
just click some mouse buttons and move your mouse cursor over the image.
a 3 dimensional example
a 4 dimensional example
as you can see this needs some work
- better seperation of viewport coordinates and n-space coordinates
- better model-view-controller division
- I am not sure wheter all my calculations are valid, since in the 4-d
applet I see things flipping over things might not always have the
unique result I thought it would
- my square doesn't always look flat in 4d somehow
- I need to generate cubes and tetraeders
- add knobs to set the view point coordinates, iso mousedrags,
or maybe some way to select which coordinates get influenced by
which coordinate of your mouse.
- make coordinate changes relative to the drag-starting point